The Small Indigenous Peoples of the European North
Seida - The Princess of Lapland
International Contest “Ethnography of Indigenous Peoples of the Barents region”
1. The aims and principles of the ContestInternational Contest “Ethnography of Indigenous Peoples of the Barents region” is aimed to engage the children of educational institutions of all types in study of cultural heritage of the people of the Barents region.
It is also aimed:
2. Participants of the ContestChildren of general education.
Children of additional education.
Children of specialized education (with limited abilities).
Children of pre-school education.
3. Governing of the Contest“Varzuga Foundation”, a non-commercial fund aimed at the preservation and support of North culture, Murmansk regional centre of creative works of children and youth “Laplandia” under the support of Educational Committee of Murmansk region, General Consulate of Norway in Murmansk, General Consulate of Finland (Murmansk branch) carry out the organization and holding of the Contest.
Skill, originality and workmanship estimates jury in which the following persons are included:
4. Requirements to the competitive worksRequirements: a format of all works must be not less than 30 x 40 cm and not more than 40 x 60 cm and agree with contest theme. All works should be made out on the passport.
Technique of execution: drawing in a pencil, a soft-tin pen, gouache, a water-color, a pastel, en engraving, a collage.
On the back side of each work it is necessary to specify in printed letters:
5. Procedure and deadlineThe Contest is to be held from May, 2004 till March, 2005.
The deadline is 1st March, 2005.
Address for presenting:
6. CategoriesThe Contest is carried out on the following categories:
7. Rewarding of winnersJury shall select three best work in each category.
The results of the Contest shall be published in mass-media. On the results of the Contest the creation of the booklet with names of winners and brief information on their works is planned to be made.
Winners of the Contest are awarded with the Diploma of jury of the Contest and memorable gifts.
8. FinancingFinancing of the Contest shall be for the expense of sponsors.
|Copyright © 20042012 “Varzuga Foundation”
Telephone: (7 8152) 25-27-72; (7 921) 734-85-19.
Design by email@example.com